Rejuvi Medical has a few options for men who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction. Not only do we offer some of the standard generic erectile dysfunction compounts, but we also offer a compound called TriMix.
TriMix injections are a mixture of 3 drugs that provide an effective, low cost treatment for men struggling with erectile dysfunction. It is an alternative treatment for men who cannot take, have not had good results with, or experience severe side effects from PDE5 Inhibitor tablets (Viagra®, Levitra®, Cialis®). TriMix injections are a medication that is very customized to the patients needs. Olympia will work together with the physician and patient to develop a formula that is most effective for the individual patient.
Some of the benefits of Trimix
- Trimix is Safe
- Trimix is more affordable than Viagra or Cialis
- Trimix is very Reliable
- Trimix acts fast
- It lasts long
- Trimix is not affected by alcohol
TriMix injections provide longer and fuller erections that can last even through climax, allowing you to maintain and even improve, your sexual health!
Storage of Trimix Injections
TriMix must be refrigerated between injections.
Trimix Injection Directions
- Selecting the proper injection site is very important:
- The proper injection site for Trimix injections are either at the 10 o’clock or 2 o’clock position along the bottom half of the penis.
- Avoid the 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock postions and any visible veins or arteries on the surface.
- Clean the TriMix injection site with an alcohol pad
- Using a 1/2 inch, 30 gauge needle, penetrate the skin at a 90 degree angle. Be sure to insert the full length of the needle to ensure the Trimix is delivered to the proper depth. Inject the Trimix solution in a slow steady motion until the syringe is empty
- Withdraw the needle and apply pressure at the TriMix injection point until any bleeding has ceased. This will usually take 1 minute or less.
Trimix Injections vs Cialis and Viagra
TriMix injections are an alternative to PDE5 Inhibitor tablets (Viagra®, Levitra®, Cialis®) and most commonly include the mixture of 3 drugs; phentolamine, papaverine and alprostadil. TriMix injections are especially useful when patients are unable to take PDE5 Inhibitors because they are taking nitrates, certain beta blockers, or experience severe side effects from the oral medications.
How does Trimix Work?
An intracavernous injection is the most effective non-surgical treatment for ED, according to the American Urologic Association. Injections into the penis, unlike oral medications, trigger an automatic erection in less than 5 minutes.
The initial dose should be .05cc to .2cc depending on the patients level of ED. Wait 48 hours before increasing dosage. Increase by 0.025 cc to 0.050 cc until a satisfactory dose is reached. The maximum dose is 0.50 cc. Do not be discouraged by a poor result with the first few injections, as the initial dose should be kept low to avoid a prolonged erection. TriMix injection is a medication that is very customized to the patients needs. Olympia will work together with the physician and patient to develop a TriMix injection formula that is most effective for the individual patient.
TriMix Injection Studies
A prospective randomized study to optimize the dosage of trimix ingredients and compare its efficacy and safety with prostaglandin E1 A total of 180 men complaining of ED and presenting sequentially to the Urology Outpatient Department, from July 2000 to December 2002 were prospectively randomized to nine study groups (T1–T9). All patients with ED for at least 6 months were eligible except patients with a history of priapism, sickle cell anemia or previous surgical treatment for ED. Each group of patients received one dose of Tx or 20 g PgE1 at a clinic visit and 1 week later received the alternative drug. The order of injection was randomized and the patients were blinded to the drugs and doses injected. In this design, each patient served as his own control. Data were collected at the end of the first visit and at the beginning and end of the second visit. At a third visit, further management was discussed.
If you would like to enroll for Trimix Injections to see if you meet the criteria to become our patient, click the link below.
Trimix Injection Registration
Fill out the prescription forms below to get connected to a practitioner that can work with you.Enroll Now!
*Not all potential clients qualify. Clients may require any of the following if and before a prescription can be written:
- Additional Medical Charts and/or current photos showing proof of body mass
- A recomendation from your private physician
- In-Office visit to a local physician
- A video/audio (skype) chat
- Blood Work/testing
Our office will be in contact with you for additional information and correspondence.